You are here
Credit Manager (h/f)
Handle the credit management and AR accounting
Join the accounting team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known international company based in Geneva.
- Your main responsibility is to contribute to the effective company cash flow by ensuring prompt and accurate collection of all accounts receivable items and inform by maintaining good relations with our customers and management;
- You have to Ensure that the AR ledger is up to date, collect payments, research and resolve outstanding discrepancies and investigate circumstances for non-payments by interfacing directly with our subsidiaries throughout the world;
-You will be leading and be fully in charge of regular credit meetings with the management and ensure active involvement in the collection process by various departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and accounts receivable practices;
- Ability to understand legal documents and transfer the information into accounting processes;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational, prioritizing and problem-solving skills;
- Dynamism and ability to work under pressure;
- Very strong analytical and accounting skills;
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fastpaced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a very client-oriented company.