You are here
Complaint Coordinator (m/w)
Join a dynamic team in a international company.
C1 level in german
About Our Client
Our client is an international company based in Lausanne.
- Executes company procedures and processes relating to complaint intake, assessment and reporting
- Processes, records and closes complaint handling activities in a timely manner
- Tracks complaints and communicates with customers to gather additional information as required and provides adequate responses
- Works closely with Customer Services to support the product return process as it relates to complaints
- Acts as an interface between EMEIA customer support team, US complaint team and European customers, including distributors;
- Assists and supports other employees, teams and field personnel as necessary
- Performs other tasks and manages projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree or Swiss CFC
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a regulated environment (e.g. Medical Device, Pharma, Aviation, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize and schedule work to meet strict regulatory deadlines
- Fluent (C1 minimum) in written and spoken English and German
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, including action oriented, focused urgency and driving for results
What's on Offer
Join a dynamic company as a Complaint Coordinator (m/w).