You are here
Bilingual Team Assistant - Maternity Leave
Temp Team Assistant to provide 1-4 support to 4 directors
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Extensive diary management with the aptitude to manage complex and ever changing diaries
- Booking international arrangements - ability to manage complex travel arrangements, flights, accommodation, prepare visas and itineraries
- Process expenses
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Producing reports in Word and Excel
- Screening calls
- Liaising with clients and their Assistants
- Conducting research
- Covering the other Executive Assistants in times sickness or annual leave
- General administration duties
The Successful Applicant
Excellent administrative : Good administrative and organisational ability.
Good level of numeracy.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good attention to detail and quality.
Ability to interact with people at all levels.
Self-motivated individual with a proactive approach.
Ability to think on one's fee to solve administrative problems, using support service departments as necessary.
Client orientated approach - client focused both internally and externally.
Willing to become involved with a desire to learn.
Flexibility with overtime.
Skills and Experience
Have previously been employed in a full-time office position
Sound knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
French and English must be excellent
What's on Offer