You are here
Audiovideo Producer - Temp mission
- Consultancy Project - 6 months - Audio and Video Producer
- Production of diverse video products through video and audio editing expertise
About Our Client
Our client is an international company with HQ based in Geneva.
- Provide Graphic Animation
· Scripted, produced, and published e-learning courses and videos explaining a variety of complex, technical, and abstract topics related to the international organization's overhauled funding model
· Created or managed creation of multimedia elements for the courses
· Produced all materials for global audiences, managing translation into Spanish, French, and Russian
- Support the photo editor work (photo selection and treatment)
- Support maintenance of Digital Communications (mediate storage - software updates ...)
The Successful Applicant
At least three years of professional video editing experience;
Demonstrated prior experience in managing digital storage media, digital tools and equipment.
Expertise required in Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Media Encoder
Video field production expertise including audio recording expertise; and
Working knowledge of Photoshop.
What's on Offer
to be discussed