You are here
AP Accountant (m/w)
- Excellent opportunity for an AP Accountant
- International, growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a well known company based in the Canton of Vaud.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Book, pay and approve invoices
- Review and manage supplier accounts
- Participate with month end closing activities
- Assist with the preparation of Statutory Audits
- Manage travel expenses
- Provide management with ad hoc reports and analysis
- Assist with various projects to streamline the AP process
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- You have previous experience in an AP team within an international company
- You are dynamic, able to work in a fast paced environment
- You are solution oriented, able to bring ideas and improve processes
- You are ambitious and want to evolve in the future
- You speak English and French fluently. Any other European language would be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and package on offer.