You are here
Area Manager Sports Club - Zürich (m/f)
- Area Manager for a successful Sports Club company;
- Responsible for the P&L, Team Management and Business Development;
Our client is a well-known and successful Sports Club company, with a dynamic and competitive environment. Our client offers to the members the best in sports innovation, with an efficient strategy based on four fundamental values: proximity, pleasure, cooperation and quality.
The ideal profile will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the sport clubs, maximising profits while minimising costs. He/she will be responsible for:
- Delivering the performance of the local clubs, managing the P&L, the costumer acquisition, the costumer loyalty and the cash collection;
- Analysing sales activities, forecasting future sales and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales, to ensure efficiency and quality of the service;
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service, health and safety are met;
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues; also participating to local and Group meetings as required by the company;
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the sports industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
Our ideal candidate will bring the following skills:
- Good level of education, background and technical competencies;
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant previous working experience in similar roles inside the Sports, Retail or Fitness Sector;
- Knowledge and passion about the sports world, fitness club and/or similar industries;
- Strong leadership, inspirational management, proactive personality with good team spirit, motivated and with a hands-on mind-set, able to take initiatives and to work autonomously;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in German and English is a must, French is a nice to have.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? This position offers great candidates an excellent job opportunity to prosper and develop further within an innovative and dynamic company. You will be provided with a competitive salary package and an international working environment.