Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Project Assistant jobs
5 Matching Jobs
For an international company based in Geneva
- Min 3 years of experience int he avation industry in project management
- Excellent level of English
We are looking for a Junior Project Assistant for a 6 month contract with a possibility to be extended.
Ideally you have a Bachelor or a Master in Political Science, Economics or International Relations.
You have great administrative skills, ability to initiate project implementation and are used to work with communication tools (web ...).
You must be fluent in English, have a great knowledge of French and be free to start on Jan 2017.
- We are looking for a top Junior Project Assistant
- 6 months - starting in January - Challenging mission
We are looking for a new temp employee to join a very typical and international team in Geneva area as an Audiovisual producer.
Your English must be perfect.
- Consultancy Project - 6 months - Audio and Video Producer
- Production of diverse video products through video and audio editing expertise
Our client is looking for a temp contractor to reassess their processes and reorient the approaches and teams around a country-centric method.
4 month temp assignment starting as soon as possible with a break during Christmas.
- International organisation
- Country Programme strategy and approach
Our client is an amazing organisation which is looking for a new corworker.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with fluent Russian to join one of the most ambitious international organisation as the Russian speaking business assistant to support the development of new projects.
Temporary job to start as soon as possible for 6 months.
- We are looking for a trilingual English/Russian and French Project Assistant
- Support for the organization of projects in Eastern Europe