Banking & Financial Services jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a fast growing, leading global specialist in focusing on financial, investment and legal professionals. We are looking for the Zurich based office for a driven and positive candidate to join the international team as HR & Payroll Specialist.
- *International and dynamic work environment
- *Attractive conditions and a challenging project
Our Client is an international financial services company. For their office in Zurich, the client is looking for a driven, reliable individual to work as Operations Support (m/f) who is able to work independently, who is quick to use initiative and who understands the need to discreetly handle confidential information. This is a very varied and challenging role with direct exposure to the company's Senior Management
- Challenging opportunity in an open and small team where reliability and honesty
- International financial services company
- A Fund Tax and Market Access Officer
- Temporary assignment : 9 months minimum
- Good Numerical Ability request
- Fund operations mandatory
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Junior Portfolio Manager (m/f) at 100 % in permanent contract, based in Geneva. The Junior Portfolio Manager will directly report to Head of Portfolio Management.
GenèveTemporaryCHF75,000 - CHF76,000
- Portfolio management
- English & Dutch
For an international and well-known asset management company, the jobholder will take care of all queries of investors and internal client.
- Investor servicing
- Asset Management compagny
Part of the contract desk, you will be responsible for the second review of every contract issued.
- contract administrator
For our client an international leading company, specialized for alternative investment is looking for a new team member to growth. The company focuses on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions.
- Asset Managment, Pfäffikon
- English, RFP
We are looking for a professional and motivated person with strong math and technical aptitude for our team to growth. Our client in the heart of Zug is a leading international company in financial services with more than 30 years experience.
- Zug, rapidly growing international company
- Entry Level, fluent English and good German is a must