Banking & Financial Services jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services
We are currently looking for a Junior data Analyst Equity for a big well-known bank.
- Equity knowledge
- Previous experience
Our client is a fast growing, leading private equity firm. The firm manages and/or advises more than USD 60 billion of assets on behalf of an international investor base across private markets strategies, including private equity, private debt and private infrastructure.
- Private Equity
- International Environment
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Junior Sales speaking French, English and Italian for a 100% permanent contract based in Geneva.
- Front office
- French, English & Italian
A trading company is looking for a trainee in the Middle Office department.
For our Client, a small independent Family Office in the hearth of Zurich, we are looking for a reliable and efficient individual to work as a Middle Office Administrator and to assist in Portfolio Management, who is able to work independently and precisely, who is quick to use initiative and who understands the need to discreetly handle confidential information.
- Independent Family Office in the hearth of Zurich
- English is a must, service-oriented and open-minded personality
Our client is a well-established Swiss bank. For the office in the heart of Zurich, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Banking Assistant.
- Swiss Private Bank, Zurich
- Experienced Banking Assistant, Polish/English/German
Our client is a fast growing, leading global specialist in focusing on financial, investment and legal professionals. We are looking for the Zurich based office for a driven and positive candidate to join the international team as HR & Payroll Specialist.
- *International and dynamic work environment
- *Attractive conditions and a challenging project
Our Client is an international financial services company. For their office in Zurich, the client is looking for a driven, reliable individual to work as Operations Support (m/f) who is able to work independently, who is quick to use initiative and who understands the need to discreetly handle confidential information. This is a very varied and challenging role with direct exposure to the company's Senior Management
- Challenging opportunity in an open and small team where reliability and honesty
- International financial services company
- A Fund Tax and Market Access Officer
- Temporary assignment : 9 months minimum
- Good Numerical Ability request
- Fund operations mandatory
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Junior Portfolio Manager (m/f) at 100 % in permanent contract, based in Geneva. The Junior Portfolio Manager will directly report to Head of Portfolio Management.
- Portfolio management
- English & Dutch